- File size:
- 2.5 GB
About Naruto Shippuden Struggle Ninja NZC Mugen
Naruto Shippuden Struggle Ninja NZC is a classic fighting game with characters from Naruto series, created on Mugen engine by Inseph (aka PainTube). The game is a package of the best Naruto NZC characters. You'll find here over 100 playable characters and 71 different stages which is an impressive amount. The entire content of the game has many creators because Mugen games usually use the work of other fans and put together by one or two persons. This makes these games pretty unique, but unfortunately it's also the main reason of the lack of balance - especially if we're talking about AI. As in other games of this type, you'll also find here opponents who will not be challenging at all, as well as the ones that will not give you a chance to make the slightest mistake.
The game includes all typical game modes for the Mugen engine. The menu is in both, Spanish and English languages, which makes it easy to navigate - although almost every menu in Mugen games is identical and most fans move around them automatically, regardless of used language. You can fight with other ninjas one by one in the classic Arcade mode, check the limit of your skills in Survival mode, as well as invite your friend and fight with each other or make a team and face opponents controlled by computer AI together. The game also includes 2v2 fights at the same time.
Naruto Shippuden Struggle Ninja NZC is a very solid Naruto Mugen game and if you're a fan of the franchise, you'll not be disappointed.
How to install?
You can play this game without installing.
- Unzip the downloaded file (you can use WinRAR for example).
- Run Naruto Shippuden Struggle Ninja By InSeph.exe in the main game folder.
Good to know
- If you want to play the game on fullscreen, press Alt + Enter.
- Check out "How make skills.txt" file in main game folder for general tips how to make combos and special attacks.
- By default, in the game menu use the W and S keys to select the mode you want to play, and then confirm by pressing the K key. Remember that you can change the key mapping for both players at any time (Options > F1 > F1 for Player 1 or F2 for Player 2). If you want to go back, press ESC.